Moving Furniture/will this sofa fit through a door?

I'm looking at buying a sofa that is 94cm high, 210cm wide and 95cm deep, my door is 194cm high and 71cm wide - I can't work out whether this would fit or not if the sofa could be angled?  I've tried looking at other 'help' websites and they say about the diagonal measurements.  I just cant work it out, maybe its a woman thing lol
any help would be appreciated

Hi Tina
the sofa your looking at is much bigger than your door. Sofa's where not built with the doorways in mind. You have to find out a little more to see if it will fit. Can the legs come off. What is the height of the sofa with the legs and cushions off(if there are cushions). After the doorway is it straight in or are there any turns or stairs or narrow hallways? Can the door come off the hinges?. Are the arms lower than the back?
With the numbers you gave me the soFa will not fit.
Its not thats its a women thing its a tetris thing. you have to good in video games, building blocks. Be careful about angling. Think of a television. Top to bottom is 52cm but from angle to angle its 68cm my point being. That if you decide by angling this sofa it will fit, when it will only get wider.
Come back with a little more info or a picture of the sofa that would help me.
I know I got you more confused. I'm sorry
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few