Moving Furniture/Sofa fit through doorway?

We are looking to purchase a leather sofa (cushions not removeable),that is H 91cm W 200cm D98cm and we have a doorway H198 x W76cm - doorway is unobstructed apart from lowest step of stairs on right side coming into the room - do you think it will be possible for this sofa to fit through?  Many thanks:)

Hi Sue
So what your telling me is that the sofa just has to go through this door and your in the room. OR Are there any turns to this entry? Are we going up any flights of stairs? Is there a wall after the entry? How high is the ceiling before the entry and after the entry. If you have to stand the sofa up you'll have enough Clarence but your just a hair off of just under the door frame. Can the hinges come off the door? Can the legs come off/ Are the arms lower than the back. I'm not sure what you mean when you say unobstructed? If you can send a pic that would be awesome. So back to the questions. After the entry way is it a hallway going upstairs and if so how wide?
If the legs come off you'll get some room there and if the arms are lower than the back than you'll be able to maneuver it in and if its wide enough after the entry you'll have room to maneuver again. And If the hinges come off the door Your golden. Find out from the store what the measurements are if the legs come off. This is one of those IF IF IF. Good Luck Sue. Anymore info would help me answer the question so if you can love some pics
Peace love and Happiness
I just noticed your reply. I saw the pics . Be careful This will be very tight. Might even get damaged. Full size or loveseat will fit nicely but the big guy will be a problem. I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few