Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit through my window

I have bought this sofa and the delivery guys were unable to get it through the door because the rear legs aren't removable. The delivery guy said he'd be able to get it through the sash window which had been painted shut. I have a carpenter coming to open the window but want to be sure it will fit as i might as well have the whole frame removed to guarantee a fit rather than call everyone out a third time.

Window is 105 cm / 41.3" wide and 80cm / 31.5" high.
The sofa is H84cm /33" x W203cm / 80" x D105cm / 41.3"

There are no obstacles on either side.

Thank you very much for any advice you can give.

Hi Santiago
Well I don't know what the deliverymen saw. But the measurements you gave me don't add up. The height of the sofa is 33inches and the height of the window is 311/2inches the width of the window is 41.3 and the arm of this sofa is 41.3. Unfortunately you probably can't get your money back.See if you can pick a different style or Take this website down and give them a call. Its called they disassemble and reassemble furniture. I'm pretty sure in your area. You know if the handyman is coming to pry apart the window why not pry the door jam off would give you 4-6 inches more. Not sure if that would help.
I've givin you everything I could. I'm sorry. If you try the window it could damage the sofa. The disassembly guys are very good.
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few