Moving Furniture/Getting sofa through a tight space!

Question
Hallway
Hallway  

High backed sofa
High backed sofa  
Just came across this site - what a great resource! I'm going a bit mad trying to figure out whether it's possible to wiggle and jiggle this sofa into my narrow Victorian house - pics attached.
At it's smallest point, the front door is 82cm wide.
The inner vestibule widens to 108 cm wide and is 153 cm long before another doorway which is 80cm wide.
Then the sofa would need to go through the lounge door (80cm) which is at 90 degrees to the other door. All the doors are 210cm high

The sofa's vital statistics are: H 102cm, W 140cm, D89cm. This is with the legs which they say are not removable. I think the back is probably too high to get it in but I'd really value your advice. Thanks.

What do you reckon? Would really value your advice.

Answer
Hi Madeline
Have you ever played the game tetris.If you notice the inner part of the sofa makes a right angle. If you use that inner area to manuever you'll be ok.So If you stand the sofa on one arm with the arms facing a wall and the back part is entering the doorway and bring the sofa in with the back part first.TAKE the doors of the hinges and make sure your angle will work for that door to the left. Make sure your back of the sofa is facing that last door so you can get it in. I'm hoping the deliverymen will be delivering if so your good to go.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer