Moving Furniture/sofa vs. door

We are moving into an apartment with a 29 inch door width and 77 inch door height.  There are a few stairs down to the door outside, and two stairs down to get inside the apartment.  I have attached a photo depicting the interior (it is a "garden level" apartment, so it is somewhat below ground).

We want to purchase this couch, which states a minimum 32 inch clearance:

Can we fit the couch through this door?

Hi Samantha
Beautiful sofa. I've dealt with this sofa before and I know the legs don't come off. The thing is though with this type off sofa you have a lot of angling room. What I mean by that is , if you look at the arms there lower to the ground than the back is. So if you can stand the sofa up with the arms facing the doorway . The person inside the entry will pickup the arm closest to the floor and proceed to bring it in. While the person on the other end leans the sofa a little towards himself  Don't forget to bring it off the ground about 2inches or so to bring it in don't start turning the sofa until lower arm is 3/4 of the way in. ALSO make sure you take the door off taking the hinges off the door that will give you a little extra inches. Deliverymen should do this for no chge.Find out beforehand.If you also bought the smaller one (6ft# that would help to
Samantha with all that said . This is a very expensive sofa and the leather is one of those leathers that easily makes markings# Different from scratches) Markings to me are what makes a leather sofa beautiful.Gives it character. I'm just afraid you'll be very close to the jam of the door so take every precaution when its delivered.Check for any sharp area's around the doorway to help with the delivery.I saw the inside of the apt and find it having enough room to maneuver but the outside looks like it has a little hallway entrance or is it wide open outside. If there is no room for maneuvering outside or the ceiling height is to low ,than no it won't go.Hold on to this website I have services in cali. We disassemble and reassemble
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few