Moving Furniture/WIll I be able to get this couch in?

Question
Room Dimensions
Room Dimensions  
Hello,

I was hoping you could help me.  I am trying to figure out if I will need a disassembly service to get my couch into my apartment.  Do you think the attached couch with measurements will be able to get in?

Thank you!

Answer
Hey Brian
If the ceiling hieght in that hallway is not over 110inches you will have to have it disassembled. You see when you bring the sofa in it will be able to fit through the door but you'll have to stand it up because the hallway is only 42inches wide. When the sofa is an in angle it adds between 8 to 18 inches to the sofa. The bedroom door across from the entry doesn't help either cause its not exactly across.
All Furniture services if you need a disassembly.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer