Moving Furniture/WIll I be able to get this couch in?

Room Dimensions
Room Dimensions  

I was hoping you could help me.  I am trying to figure out if I will need a disassembly service to get my couch into my apartment.  Do you think the attached couch with measurements will be able to get in?

Thank you!

Hey Brian
If the ceiling hieght in that hallway is not over 110inches you will have to have it disassembled. You see when you bring the sofa in it will be able to fit through the door but you'll have to stand it up because the hallway is only 42inches wide. When the sofa is an in angle it adds between 8 to 18 inches to the sofa. The bedroom door across from the entry doesn't help either cause its not exactly across.
All Furniture services if you need a disassembly.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few