Moving Furniture/Will chair fit through door

I am considering purchasing a Pottery Barn Charleston Chair and a half from a friend but am worried it won't fit through the front door which is 36 inches wide. Measurements given on Pottery Barn site are 52" w x 36" d x 37" h. Thanks so much!

Hi Susan
The dimensions given on these sites are from the floor to the top of the cushion. I'm not sure if the legs come off but the back of the sofa looks low enough for it to fit.If the legs do come off make sure there off before entry.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few