Moving Furniture/leather reclining loveseat thru door

Question
loveseat
loveseat  
QUESTION: I rally want to purchase 2 leather dual reclining loveseats and a chair/ottoman for my living room. However the 2 doors in my house are 30"wide by 80" tall. I want to be sure I can get them in without tearing the leather . Or even worse, not being able to get them in at all. I have attached a pic of the type of loveseat I want to get. The description says..67"L x 38"D x 39"H. IDEAS??

ANSWER: Hi Monica
As long as the loveseats are lower than the height of the door your good to go. They will stand the loveseat on one arm and rotate the loveseats through the door. Thats how I would do it. Enjoy the furniture Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: so it wont matter if the depth of the arms are out more than the 30" of the width of door, we can curve in it? I just want to make sure as these are puffier chairs and I don't want to rip them.

Answer
Hi Monica
As long as there is room on either side of the doorway for the Loveseat to rotate the depth has nothing to do with it. Once the back goes through the doorway your in, just bring the loveseat through. Make sure they keep it wrapped so to prevent any damages and before delivery check your door jam for any nails or any thing that can cause damage. Other than that yea your good.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer