Moving Furniture/sofa

Question
Hello,

I need to move a soda 96"w, 40"d and 38"h, my door measures 36" w should this be a good fit and are there any angles or tips you might suggest?

Thank you

Answer
Hi Jon
You need to see if the legs come off and see if the door can come off its hinges. Thats also a very big sofa are there any sharp turns, stairs, other doors, is there a wall right after the door. How high is the ceiling is it at least 113inches?
If the arms are lower in height than the back is you'll need to stand the sofa up on one arm and bring it in that way.Bottom arm in first while you lean the other arm the opposite way. Then start rotating the bottom arm once it clears start to stand that arm up while bringing the other arm through the same way. Hope this helps Jon. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer