Moving Furniture/sofa through door - will it fit

I am buying a sofa - (abbyson berkshire sofa),  39"D x 84"W x 40"H, Armrests: 25"H; Backrests: 25"H. The door opening is 30", If I take the door out, it would be 31.5". Can I do it without taking out the door? after taking out the door? not possible at all?

Is this a reclining sofa your buying? When I took a look at the website it looked like either sectionals or reclining sofa's. If it is a reclining sofa it will be very heavy. The backs normally can come right off and if that doesn't work there are two bars underneath that if you unscrew them all three seats will come apart making it much easier to get in. If its a sofa make sure the legs come off. I think with those measurements either one whole will be tough. I'm not sure with those numbers even if you stood it up and brought the bottom arm in first then rotate I don't think it will make it without scratchin up the piece.

QUESTION: Thanks Paul!
It is a reclining sofa. Here is the link
They don't really provide any information about legs being removable. I am going to ask the manufacturer.

Hey max
No legs on a reclining sofa. There are two cross bars underneath that attaches the 3 seats. All a reclining sofa is , is separate chairs that are attached underneath by 2 crossbars. The deliverymen Know about this but they won't say anything UNLESS you give them a nice tip. It will not come in 3 pieces. Because of those crossbars it will make it harder to get in. Could make a mess of your front door. I would also be careful if this is going up any stairs or an elevator or any sharp turns. The only way I think this will go through your door is if its taken apart. Sorry Max
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few