Moving Furniture/sofa size

Hi Thank you very much in advance.I know you have answered similar questions in the past.
My door size width 72cm/ height 193 cm and diagonal measurement is 207cm
We want to buy sofa which is 183 cm wide, 85 cms height and 93 cms depth.The wooden legs come assembled.
Otherwise no restriction on angle for them as stairs are straight on with ample room for them to change the angle or rotate
Will it fit through the door.
Thank you

Hi Gaurang
Make sure the legs are off and take the cushions off right before they bring it in. Easier to rotate and manuever. Also make sure the stairwell has a little room when bringing the sofa up. They probably will need to stand it up facing the entry way to get it in arms first. I don't see a problem. Enjoy your new sofa.
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few