Moving Furniture/Wil my Sofa fit

Moving house, want to check whether my sofa will fit through the door, sofa is H=80cm, L= 175cm, B=90cm. Door is H=1190cm and w=75cm. Thanks very much for the help. John in the UK!

Hey John
Your sofa stood on one arm is lower than the doorway, as long as the arms are lower than the width of the door your good to go. If the arms are the same height as the back you'll need to look for space this way .Check to see if the legs come off,and check to see if the door can come off the hinges.Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few