Moving Furniture/Getting couch through doorway

Hello I have a 33 inch doorway.  Will a couch with a width of 92 inches, depth of 41 inches and height of 36 inches fit through the doorway.  I also need to get a lounger with a width of 45 inches, depth of 58 inches and height of 39 inches through.  I really appreciate your site and thank you in advance for your answer!

Catherine I'm so sorry I didn't see the question till now.
We need to find out if the legs come off the sofa and find out the true height from floor to the end of the wood. I have not seen your sofa but when they give measurements there giving you the measurements to all the to the top of the cushion. Your lounger should not be a problem as long as they rotate it in. Besides the door are there any sharp turns or stairs you haven't told me about? Also see if the door can come off its hinges it will give you some more room to maneuver. Hope this helps Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few