Moving Furniture/will the couch fit through the door

green couch
green couch  
Will a couch measuring 83" wide, 35"deep and 38" high
Fit through a doorway that is 77" high and 29" wide?
As far as I know, the legs do come off

Hi Angela
Thank You for the pic The sofa will need to be stood up and you'll need to bring the bottom arm in first. As that part is halfway through the door and the other arm is leaning slightly outside the entry start to rotate the sofa through as the bottom arm is now completely through pick that side up and the other arm down. Once your in that same position with the lower arm rotate the rest of the sofa in. It should fit because the arms are nice and low. Hopefully professional deliverymen? Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few