Moving Furniture/Fitting a large couch through a standard door????

Question
Paul,

Will a 97"w x 42" d x 41"h couch (Jackson Mesa collection) fit through a doorway, which is a straight away, that is 32" w x 72" high?

I am not sure if the legs come off.

I would appreciate any thoughts you have on this.

Thank you!!!

Answer
Hi Melissa
Its a big bulky sofa The legs are not that big so they would not have made much of a difference.
Since the sofa is 97inches long that would mean that your ceiling height would have to be about 115. On either side of the door. Plus this needs to have plenty of room for maneuvering on either side of the entry. I would also call them first just to ask for the true measurement of the height. You want the number from floor to wood. When you look online they give you the height measurement from the cushion just in case you want to put it under a window, you want to know the PILLOW height. But in your case your wanting the true height. Hopes this helps. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer