Moving Furniture/Moving Couch

Question
Hall/Stairwell
Hall/Stairwell  

Couch and Entrance
Couch and Entrance  
Hi Paul,  I hope you can help me out.  I currently have a sofa bed sitting in my entrance way as we could not figure out how to get it in on move day.  The couch is 68"L X 30 1/2" H X 36" W.  The door frame is 29" - 30" W - the 29 being at the bottom (old house) and 6' from the top of the door frame to the top of the first step.  The Hall/stairwell is 33" W but only 31 1/4 at the bottom where the baseboard is.  I am attaching photos.

Please let me know if it is physically possible to get this couch in.  We've had 3 different couches through here in the past.  If it is possible could you suggest a moving expert in Toronto that I could hire for the job.  Doubt my friends will be back for this particular project and I don't want to risk ripping the material.

Hopeful,

Brenda

Answer
Hi Brenda
I'm so sorry but that is not going up whole. There is a disassembly service that does exactly what you need.  * www.drsofa.ca Check them out. There in your area . I'm not sure what they charge but here in the states I charge between 225.00 and 375.00. Make sure its the one in Toronto. Many Dr. sofas. Good luck Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer