Moving Furniture/Moving furniture

QUESTION: Is it anyway possible to fit a 40W 34H 40D chair through a 32 in door frame but the door only opens up 30. Maintence said we are not allowed to take doors off the hendges. This is a picture of the chair.I am just wondering will the cushion give any?

I hope I will be able to help :)

I believe one of the only choices you have is to disassemble and assemble the wedge/chair. There are companies who can disassemble and assemble it for you. One of the best companies I would suggest is "All Furniture Services" they very professional, they work 24/7 they do not charge extra for same day service and almost always they can send you someone right away. I'm not sure how much exactly they charge but it is very affordable and considering work I would say cheap. Their web: tell: 1-347-528-7777, 1-888-575-6757, 1 718-268-2727, 1-646-688-4026
Good luck to you!

QUESTION: Ok i just contacted the furniture place but they do not come to my area. So my question is do you think it will work if we remove the door off henges.

As per measurements you provided previously I dont think removal of hinges will clear as much as well as considering shape of the unit most liekly hinges may not do as much.

Call some local furniture stores in your area and see if they have techs who do their repairs/service them. Most good techs should be abel to disassemble and assemble the unit for you. Roughly they should ask in the rage of $250-400

If will not find anyone then I can find someone and send over to you but will most likely be more expensive like $300-400 more then the cost of disassembly and assembly as someone have to travel to you, if it gets to that point let me know.

Good luck

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit