Moving Furniture/New Sofa

I hope you can help me with a question.

I have recently moved into a house with small doors and struggling to work out how any sofa will fit.

Have provisional brought a second hand sofa which is 87cm high, 90cm deep and 220cm long.

I need to get through a porch door that is 196cm high and 70cm wide.
then the front door that is the same dimensions.

The porch is 80cm deep if that it is of any help.

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi Simon
With the sofa you just got that might be to big to maneuver through both door with such a small area in between. You could call this company called they do in the UK what I do in the states. We disassemble furniture. See if they go to your area cost here is about 250.00. If not stick with anything smaller than the height of your doorway. You'll be good to go.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few