Moving Furniture/oversized chair and half through doorway

I am purchasing an oversized round, swivel chair and a half to put in the basement.  We have a standard sized doorway to the basement, the door can come off, it's a straight shot in, walls on either side of stairs and plenty of room between bottom of stairs and wall.

The chair is 36" high x 55" wide x 55" deep.  Seat depth 41", seat height 22" and seat width 40".  doesn't look like there are removable feet.    Arm type:  flaired rolled arm.  1.5 lb soft foam core cushion looks to be removable.

I'm thinking this should fit but not sure.  Would be purchasing online.  There's a disclaimer to make sure your entryway will fit this scale of furniture.  The one review said they lived in a high floor apartment and love the sofa - no mention of trouble getting it in.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Cheryl
Sorry but I really need the door width. Doorways range from 26inches to 36inches. If the door comes off measure the door jam and the name of the chair so I can look at it on the internet would help also. Get back to me. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few