Moving Furniture/Will the sectional fit through my doorway?

QUESTION: I want to buy a sectional but am finding it difficult to find one that will fit.

Doorway is 30" wide, no obstructions when you get through. It is a row home in Philadelphia.

Couch is 38" depth 39" height, feet cannot come off. Any clue?

ANSWER: Hi Ashley
I also need the height of the sectional. Also the name of the piece or a picture to see what were working with. Get back to me. Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: The sectional is 114" long for the left piece, 106" long for the right piece, 39" tall, 38" deep. Thanks for such a quick response! It is raymour and flanigan Cindy Crawford collection Metropolis 2 piece sectional no chaise.

Hi Ashley
Here's the thing though. The bottom part the wood trim is held on by screws underneath. That could come off. But here's the problem. As you can see the arms are the same height as the back which makes it pretty much impossible to maneuver at ALL. BUT if you can take the door off the hinges and take the wood trim off you might have enough to get through. I'm sorry as it stands this is a definite no it will not fit as is.
Here's a couple of sites to check into. We disassemble furniture to get through small places. I Used to do it in  Philly and the tri state area. All Furniture services or Dr sofa. I think one of these guys has a tech in your area. If not I'm pretty sure I still have friends.  Good Luck. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few