Moving Furniture/Sofa

Question
I have a sofa coming with the dimensions: 90"L x 39"H x 38"D. This includes 8" legs (unsure whether they are removable or not).  My door dimensions are: 32"W x 78"L. We are up one flight of stairs with a railing on the right hand side which curves in front of our doorway. This means the stairs are to the right of our doorway with the railing and a 10' drop in front of our porch. Can this couch fit?

Answer
Hi Jennifer
I'm taking some wild guesses here but here it goes. First I don't know what type of sofa this is so If its fabric all the way around then those legs should come off. Which is the good news. The sofa height will come out to be 31 which will be smaller then the width of the entry.
But here's your real problem, The length of the sofa is 90 inches long and if this sofa has to turn or stand up the ceiling height has to be 110. Now you say your doorway is to the right well the sofa will have to stand and turn which means the hallway needs to be at least 52inches
wide for the sofa to turn. Sorry Jennifer but with what you've given me and the picture I have in my head that's a NO. This will have a lot of trouble getting in.
P.S Sorry Not sure what you meant with a 10' drop in front of your porch . I'm not sure if this is a private home or an apartment sorry. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer