Moving Furniture/sofa through doorway

Question
QUESTION: my sofa is h41"x d39.5"x w82". my doorway is h80"x w27.5". will I be able to get it through?

thanks

ANSWER: Hi Karl
I'm sorry to say with those measurements absolutely not. Not unless your sofa is really 79 inches long or the legs come off, or if the arm height is lower than 26inches . How much room do you have before the door and after the door for maneuvering.

QUESTION: hi, I think that the legs come off, and the arm cushions come off so the total height will be 39" and the arm height will be 25", with this new info what do you think?

thanks

ANSWER: Hey Karl
Any chance you can give me the name of the sofa and from where your buying it from or a picture.
What do you mean when you say the arm covers come off. Do you mean that the arms come off?
I want to help karl but your not giving me enough to go with. Any room before and after the entry way?  With the low arms there is a slight chance for maneuvering but by taking the legs off you only gained 2inches. Not much for help. Can the door be taken off the hinges? Get back to me

doorway
doorway  
QUESTION: Here is a link to the sofa, it is a three seater, http://www.gplan.co.uk/sofaCollections/gPlan/chloe/ and hopefully I have attached a photo of the doorway..

Answer
Hey Karl
Thank you for the pics  they helped a lot. Is this a reclining sofa?
What about what you said about the arms. Do the arms come off?
What about the hinges can you take the door off? Big sofa small doorway
I would go with the 2 loveseats. As long as its smaller than the length of the door you can get it in. Once its bigger than the doorway and the height is higher than the width of your door you start to run into problems. As the back gets higher the chances get slimmer.
Now sometimes the reclining sofa are basically 3 separate chairs that are attached underneath by 2 metal bars. If you can see where to unscrew them you can get them apart and get them in.
Or call the store and see if they have a disassembly service to help you.
Sorry Karl wish I had better news . Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer