Moving Furniture/Sofa through doorway?

I am contemplating purchasing a sofa that has the dimensions of: 93x38x38
Here is a link to view the sofa:

My doorway is 2'11ft wide and 7 ft tall.

There is a large hallway space in the building.

Will this sofa fit??

Thank you

Hi Kyla
You talk about a hallway and a building. Is this going up flights or any stairwells or up an elevator? Are there any sharp turns or low ceilings. I don't think these legs come off.
As long as you can stand the sofa up in the hallway and have enough room on either side of the doorway you should be able to get it in. But ceiling has to be 115inches or more and hallway needs to be at least 52inches wide. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few