Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit?

Question
Porch
Porch  
QUESTION: Hi Paul
I wish to order this sofa in a 3 and a 2 seater, here is the link to the 3 seater http://m.dfs.co.uk/sofas/fabric-sofas/chapter/18424/ .

My front door is 192cm tall and 76cm wide. There is then a small porch which has the front room slightly offset to the right. I have attached a picture of the porch and offset door ( offset doorway is bigger than front doorway).

Any help greatly appreciated.

ANSWER: Hey Gareth
I took a look at the sofa but there were no measurements for the piece. If you can get me those numbers I can help you. Also what's  the measurement of the porch area.
For me to answer your question I'll need those numbers. From the look of it so far it doesn't look good. but get those numbers Peace Love and Happiness

Porch Door Open
Porch Door Open  
QUESTION: Hi

The dimensions of the sofa are: Height 92cm Width 215cm Depth 91cm (Sorry sent you wrong link so they were not on there.)

I do not have the porch dimensions as i'm at work but i've attached another picture, the rough estimate of the space with the door open is about 80cm wide (Front door to Living room door) and around 100 wide. There is plenty of height in the porch.

Thanks Again.

Answer
Hi Gareth
I have some more homework for you. The measurements that are on the internet are numbers with the cushions on. You'll need to call the store its from and ask them what the true height of the piece is. The True Height is from floor to wood. Not floor to top of pillow.
Gareth I'll be honest with you. Its all about that porch area. From the first entry to the second entry I'm going to say its about 3 to 3 1/2 ft wide. But here's your problem, think of a TV. Top to bottom is lets say 20inches(sorry old school)but from top corner to the opposite bottom corner will be 7-12 inches more. Same thing with a sofa. When bringing it in the first door you'll be going in a slant and the entryway your halfway through is only 79inches high .
That means that inside area would need to be at least 4ft wide for you to get that sofa in .
Not only that but your entry way is not straight from the other entry which means you'll have to slide that over and then try to get it in there. Can I suggest 2 loveseats instead.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer