Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit?

I hope you can help and give me some good news as I've found a sofa I would really like to buy but I'm worried it won't fit.

Here is the sofa:

The measurement for the 3-seater is:

Width 195cm
Depth: 87cm
Height: 90cm

I have attached a diagram of the front door, hallway door, hallway and living room door which is to the left on a right angle.

Any help appreciated!! If you need any more info then please just ask.

Hey Gareth
Wow tough call. Gareth you need to see if those doors can come off. Its a small piece small enough to be stood up and walk right in the door. BUT due to the hallway and those doors. Still a tough call. Plus after your angled front door is that a wall in front of us when walking into your apt or is that open space.
Gareth if you want check this company out see if they go to your area. They should be able to take anything apart.  Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few