Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit?

Question
Layout
Layout  

I hope you can help and give me some good news as I've found a sofa I would really like to buy but I'm worried it won't fit.

Here is the sofa: http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/candy-32-seater-sofa-backbrowncreamred-corner-

The measurement for the 3-seater is:

Width 195cm
Depth: 87cm
Height: 90cm

I have attached a diagram of the front door, hallway door, hallway and living room door which is to the left on a right angle.

Any help appreciated!! If you need any more info then please just ask.

Regards

Gareth

Answer
Hey Gareth
Wow tough call. Gareth you need to see if those doors can come off. Its a small piece small enough to be stood up and walk right in the door. BUT due to the hallway and those doors. Still a tough call. Plus after your angled front door is that a wall in front of us when walking into your apt or is that open space.
Gareth if you want check this company out see if they go to your area. They should be able to take anything apart. sofaassist.com  Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer