Moving Furniture/Couch through door and long tight hallway

Question
What is the biggest couch I can get through a 29"x80" doorway into a long hallway that measures 32 inches across? Thanks!

Answer
Hi Brett
So your asking me a very broad question. I'm not sure if there are any sharp turns how high  the ceiling is before the entry. To your question the length of the sofa can be anything its the height of the sofa . That needs to be 28 3/4 or lower for the sofa to fit. Be careful when you look on the internet you must call the company to ask for the true height of any sofa. The pictures give you the dimensions after its completely setup. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer