Moving Furniture/moving a couch

Question
QUESTION: My door width is  29", my door height is 80"  The couch I would like to purchase dimensions are: 84"W x 41"D x 39"H

Is it at all possible to fit through this door?

The next smaller size couch is:
Dimensions: 76"W x 41"D x 39"H

ANSWER: Hi Peggy
You need to call up the seller and find out the true height of the sofa. When looking at these pieces on line they give you the dimensions from floor to top of the cushion. We need to know if the legs come off, and what the height would be after you took the legs off. Also what is the arm height very important. Plus see if the door can come off its hinges . Get back to me when you can. Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: Thank you for your quick response!  
My door width is 29" with the door off.  
The legs do come off.  The height from the back of the couch to the top with the legs off is 33", 35" with legs on.  The arm height is 26" with legs off, 28" with legs on.
I'm hoping the queen size will fit but if not will the full size work.
Thanks again for your help!!

Answer
Hi Peggy
The fullsize will fit because its smaller than the door height while the queen size due to its weight will be a little more difficult. With the legs off and the sofa standing on one arm you'll need room on either side of entry(width) and at least 115inches in ceiling height on both ends of the doorway, It will have to be rotated and flipped. Not recommended for the amateur sofa delivery team. Needs to be pro's. It will be very tight and may cause some damages. I'd stick with the smaller one or have the bigger one disassembled. Alittle more expensive but no stress. Everything fits. Hope I helped Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer