Moving Furniture/Moving sectional pieces into basement

Question
3-Piece Sectional
3-Piece Sectional  
Hi Paul,

I just moved into my new home and was eager to put furniture into my finished basement.  However, the doorway leading to the basement is quite small (door already removed) and there is not much room to maneuver into it.  I measured the doorway to be approximately 75" H in x 29" W in, at its narrowest points.  After you get past the door frame it opens up into a bigger space going down the stairs.  

Movers attempted to put my old sofa and loveseat down there; however, they were unsuccessful (though I thought the loveseat maybe could have fit with a bit more adjusting).  

Now I am looking to purchase a sectional piece (AC Pacific Louis Sectional) from an online retailer, thinking the smaller pieces will work.  I figured standing up each piece on its side and hooking them around the doorway would be possible.  However, I am afraid to pull the trigger until I can figure out for sure if it will fit.  I included a picture of the item.  The seat and back cushions are attached, but I believe the wood feet come off.  It breaks down into 3-pieces and the dimensions are as follows:

Right-Love dimensions: 38" H x 56" W x 38" D
Left-Love dimensions: 38" H x 56" W x 38" D
Wedge dimensions: 38" H x 64" W x 38" D
Seat dimensions: 21" H x 21" D

Will this fit through the door and down the stairs into my basement??  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  Let me know if any other additional information is needed.

Thanks,
Jamie

Answer
Hi Jamie
Your problem will be that wedge piece. Plus you really need to call the retailer. The measurements are numbers to the top of the cushion and with the legs on. You need to ask them the true Height. From floor to end of wood. Not to the top of cushion. Plus we need to know what the width of the area once past entry . Need to have enough room to rotate the furniture.
Besides if the movers couldn't get the loveseat in. I'd if I could would take the measurement of that loveseat before buying anything. You also have the availability of a disassembly service. Get back to me if you want that info. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer