Moving Furniture/will my new sofa fit through the front door

Question
Hi ive ordered a sofabed which is as follows- Nelson Sofabed in brown

The Nelson is a popular, comfortable sofabed covered in bonded leather with deep cushions.

Dimensions: Width: 214cm, Height: 91cm, Depth: 92cm.

Sofabed Mattress: 137cm(w)x187cm(l)x10cm(d)

will this fit through my front door which measures width 29cm Height76cm?

Thanks Lisa

Answer
Hi Lisa
When I goggled what you wrote I got a couple of different models. If its the one without arms and looks like a Futon. That will fit no problem
If its the one with low arms double back cushion. That one a little more trouble. Once through entry is there a lot of room on either side of the door? If not it won't fit.
Can the legs come off and the door off the hinges. The more you can deduct the easier it will be to get in. The ceiling height needs to be 260cm. With the arms being low and the legs I know come off and pro's will be doing the delivery. Should be tough but it will go. Guys need to know what there doing. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer