Moving Furniture/Will this sectional fit through my door?

Question
Hello, I gave the measurements of my hallway door (30" w x 72" high) to the salesperson and he said the delivery guys would have no problem bringing in a sectional but I'm having doubts about this and my delivery date is just 5 days away. Sectional measurements are:
L: 40'' x W: 40'' x H: 36''

Here's the url to the website photo and description: http://www.raymourflanigan.com/Product.aspx?zpid=19004

Do you think this is possible?

Thanks!

Answer
Hi Lynn
When these sites give you measurements there giving you the height of the top of that cushion. Plus the legs come off and I also think the whole piece comes in pieces. The true height of the sofa is somewhere in the 26 to 30 range. Your good to go. For once the salesperson was telling the truth. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer