Moving Furniture/Will this sectional fit through my door?

Hello, I gave the measurements of my hallway door (30" w x 72" high) to the salesperson and he said the delivery guys would have no problem bringing in a sectional but I'm having doubts about this and my delivery date is just 5 days away. Sectional measurements are:
L: 40'' x W: 40'' x H: 36''

Here's the url to the website photo and description:

Do you think this is possible?

Hi Lynn
When these sites give you measurements there giving you the height of the top of that cushion. Plus the legs come off and I also think the whole piece comes in pieces. The true height of the sofa is somewhere in the 26 to 30 range. Your good to go. For once the salesperson was telling the truth. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few