Moving Furniture/Will a sofa fit?

Can a sofa L:88 x D:37 x H:38 fit thru a 33 inch doorway?

Hi Sharri
It all depends. Can the legs come off? How high is the back without the cushions? Can the door come off the hinges. Are there any sharp turns ? Is it going up any stairs or elevator? Is the sofa going from outside right through one entry into a livingroom?
The answer to your sort question at that moment would be a no. But answer these questions or get me a picture of the entryway and the sofa and I'll be able to tell you more.

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few