Moving Furniture/Sofa fitting through door

Question
QUESTION: Hi Paul this is a follow up question with more specific information.  I have a 32 and one half wide by 80 inch high doorway.  The sofa I want is just under 33 inches high with the legs removed, which can be done.  The sofa length is 92 inches and the depth 41 inches.  I cannot seem to get a direct answer from the vendor.  Do you think this sofa will make it through my doorway.  I am also forwarding you a photo of the sofa and doorway.  Thank you in advance for all of your help.  Sincerely, Catherine

ANSWER: Hi Catherine
I didn't get the pics. But I can tell you if the arms are lower than the back and take the legs off your good. Sofa will need to be stood on one arm and rotated through doorway. Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: Paul can you give me an email to send the photos.  I sent the photos to  with your name on them.  If you give me another email, I can send them along.  Thanks so much for your prompt answer, but I would appreciate very much your looking at them, as the sofa does have high arms.  All the best, Catherine

Answer
Hi Catherine
send the pics to sofamanservices@yahoo.com
From the look of the pics this is what needs to be done.
First nice sofa. Need to take the door of the hinges. upon delivery. If the boys who deliver it are pro's they'll do it for you. I like to tip for things like that. If you don't do that the other thing you can do is As I would call it push in the cushion. Its a padded sofa all the way around with a 1/2 inch wrap or more under the leather . get shrink wrap put Vaseline on the end facing the door and push into the cushion. tight but will work. I personally would just take the doors off. Takes me less than 3 min to take the door off its hinge. Hope this helps. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer