Moving Furniture/Sofa Thru Door?

My doorway is 82" x 30.75" (with a door jam depth of 9").

Will this sofa fit?  85"W x 36"D x 35"H  

I do not know if the legs are removable.  Klaussner Kris sofa:

Thank you so much!

Hi Kim
If the legs don't come off it will not fit. If the legs come off it should be fine. BUT, I would call the company and ask what the true height of the sofa is. and can the legs come off.
As long as there are no other sharp turns or stairwells your going through. Without the legs the height should be close to 31 or 30inches. See if you can take the door off the hinges . It will be tight but should go. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few