Moving Furniture/Sofa Thru Door?

Question
My doorway is 82" x 30.75" (with a door jam depth of 9").

Will this sofa fit?  85"W x 36"D x 35"H  

I do not know if the legs are removable.  Klaussner Kris sofa:   http://www.sofasandsectionals.com/sofas/klaussner-stationary-sofas/klaussner-kri

Thank you so much!

Answer
Hi Kim
If the legs don't come off it will not fit. If the legs come off it should be fine. BUT, I would call the company and ask what the true height of the sofa is. and can the legs come off.
As long as there are no other sharp turns or stairwells your going through. Without the legs the height should be close to 31 or 30inches. See if you can take the door off the hinges . It will be tight but should go. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer