Moving Furniture/will couch fit through door?

Question
solano sofa
solano sofa  
I just bought a couch (Solano Sofa 62631) at Living Spaces on the spur of the moment and when I got home, I measured my door and I'm not sure it's going to be able to fit through.  The couch is 88"L x 44"W x 37"H.  My door is 34.5"W.  It's a straight shot in from the truck.  Is that going to work?

http://www.livingspaces.com/ProductView.aspx?productId=62631&searchTerm=Fabric sofas

Thanks,
Brenda

Answer
Hi Brenda
Your good to go. The lowest part of the sofa is normally the height so when I looked at the picture of the back of the couch you'll notice the back from floor to end of wood back is no more than 32 then if you took the legs off you get another 1-2 inches. Yeah no problem enjoy the new sofa.
Due to all the pillows the sofa wrapped up will look very bulky. To make the delivery easier if you want you can ask them to take the pillows out first and then bring the sofa in.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer