Moving Furniture/Will it fit?

Question
I am looking at purchasing an Ashley Patola Park 4 piece sectional, here are the dimensions;
Product   Description   Quantity   Dimensions
37298486   RAF CORNER CHAISE   1   70"(l) x 40"(w) x 39"(h) 94lbs
37298544   ARMLESS SOFA   1   41"(l) x 79"(w) x 39"(h) 96lbs
37298551   WEDGE   1   41"(l) x 41"(w) x 39"(h) 69lbs
37301371   LAF LOVESEAT   1   41"(l) x 64"(w) x 39"(h) 96lbs
My door way is 33.5 x 79.5h. I also have a staircase that is 40' wide, plenty of height. I don't think I will have a problem, with the staircase  since it is 1 inch wider. I just want to make sure before I pay $$$ for this sectional.

Answer
Hi Evan
The measurements your looking at on the i9nternet are not what we call true measurements. There giving the height from the floor to the top of the cushion. Not to the end of the wood. You can always press the cushions down when going through tight area's. Also the legs come off so your good to go. Enjoy the sectional.
P.S Upon delivery have the men take the legs off (if there on) and take whatever cushions off the furniture to make easier to get through the entry and stairwell. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer