Moving Furniture/Moving a couch into apartment

I am considering buying a new couch for my apartment, but I am very concerned it wont fit in my doors. I have two doors it needs to fit through, and they are about three feet away from each other separated by a small mudroom. The doors are 80" tall and "31 wide. The couch is 88"L, 39"H, and 37"D. I'm not sure how tall the arms are, but I've included a link below to an image of the couch if that helps you estimate. The back cushions are sewn in, but the bottom cushions come off. I don't know if the legs come off. What do you think? Thanks for your help!

Hi Jenna
We need to call the company where you buying it from and ask them for the true height of the sofa with the legs off and up to the wood, cause you can press the cushions down. Also the legs should come off and that will give you 3 to 4 inches there. See if the doors can come off the hinges fairly easy and that will get you another 1-2 inches . These doors have to be exactly uniform with each other if not and one door is slightly to the left or right its a no go. Not enough room in the mud space for maneuvering. Because the doors are so close together there really is only one way for this sofa to get in. Can't stand it up to maneuver not enough space So the height of the sofa has to be less than the width of the doors . I believe the true height of the sofa is closer to 28 to 30 inches once the legs are off. But don't hold me to that. Make sure you call them. Peace Love and Happiness
Just saw the words apartment, Going up any stairs or in an elevator? Any Sharp turns ?

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few