Moving Furniture/Moving sofa

Question
I am looking at a sofa and  I have a doorway that is 29"s wide. The sofa is 35"s  high when the legs are removed. Will this fit. I have another doorway that is 31"s wide. Will this sofa fit?

Answer
Hi Debra
I'm sorry Debra your not giving me much to work with. With the numbers your giving the answer would be no it won't fit. BUT, Is there a chance you can give me the name of the sofa so I can Look at it on line get a better Idea of what were talking about. Plus think of weather the sofa has any sharp turns or low ceilings , going up any stairs or elevator it will have to go through or is it a straight shot into the living room. Plus see if the doors can be taken off the hinges very easy would give you an extra 1-2 inches. Hope I helped Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer