Moving Furniture/How to pack my childs crib when moving

Question
Hello!
I am getting ready to move and I have a wood crib that is extremely heavy that I am trying to figure out the best way to transport from house to house.  Most liking when going from house to house we will be using whatever car, or truck available at the time to get stuff to the new house.  I need to completely disassemble to crib because it won't be able to be reassembled in the new house because it is a temporary situation.  Most likely it will be being held in the basement and I do not know for how long.  I need to know the best way to secure the pieces from harm on the journey, and safe from the basement.

Thank you so much!

Answer
Hi Jennifer
I would disassemble the crib and wrap with shrink wrap. I would get some packing foam and wrap the pieces 2 on either side of the foam and then use shrink wrap. Should keep the moisture and from getting warped in the basement Good Luck
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer