Moving Furniture/Sofa and chair

My door is 35.5" wide and 80" high. I wondered if a 97"L x 46"D x 35"H sofa and a 38"W x 40D x 40H chair would fit through the door.

I have a straight-shot from the front door to the living room.

Hi Ryan
When we deliver we go by the shortest measurement. That would be the height of the sofa which is 35. I believe its lower than that. Check to see if the legs come off. That would give you more room so no damages while entering. Enjoy the new sofa Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few