Moving Furniture/Will My Sofa Fit?

Hi Mikayel,

I recently purchased the kathy ireland Home Ryann Microfiber Sofa from Raymour and Flanigan ( I believe the couch will fit up the stairs to my apartment but just want to be sure. The advertised dimensions are L: 89" x W: 42" x H: 30" and an arm height of 28". The advertised 30" height includes both the legs and pillows, which can both be taken off.

We live on the 3rd floor of a 3 story walk up but the stairs go straight up. My concern is that our doorway and stairs up to the apartment are rather small. The door is 80" high but only 28" wide. Will this sofa fit? Do you think I should remove the door from the doorframe first just to be sure? Thanks so much for your help!

I hope I will be able to help :)
It is not possible to say for sure 100% becuase there are more thinks involved than simple majoring. If you like the sofa it will get inside :).  As Per measurements look promisuing I would say 80-95% will fit.
My suggestion will be let the delivery company deliver it and try it, hopefully will fit, in case if it did not fit there are companies who can disassemble and assemble it for you. One of the best companies I would suggest is "All Furniture Services" they very professional, they work 24/7 they do not charge extra for same day service and almost always they can send you someone right away. I'm not sure how much exactly they charge, if nto worng for sofa shown but it is very affordable and considering work I would say cheap. Their web: tell: 1-347-528-7777, 1-888-575-6757, 1 718-268-2727, 1-646-688-4026
Good luck to you!

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit