Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit through door?

Question
QUESTION: Hi
Would a sofa that is w:215cm d:98cm and h:91cm fit through a door which is 70cm x 193cm? The legs are removeable.
Thanks

ANSWER: Hi Sandra
Please tell me what the height of the sofa would be with the legs off. Also are there any sharp turns , any stairs , any narrow hallways? Is the door on the right or left side of a hallway? Get back to me.
Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: Thanks for your fast reply
http://www.csl-sofas.co.uk/products/specsheet/calypso
I'm not exactly sure what height the legs are.
The above is the link to the sofa for a picture if that helps.
Its the 3 seater one.
It is straight into my lounge from the street with no turns or hallways involved
Thanks again

Answer
Hi Sandra
The link you gave me was for a blue 2 cushion. No 3 cushion. Maybe the name of the piece and I'll find it. I also would call the company. You see when they give the measurements on line there giving you the height all the way to the top of the cushion. You need to ask them what the true height of the sofa is. From the floor to the top of the wood. With the legs off and the cushions off it should be fine but you need to find out what the height would be. Sorry the homework is your job

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer