Moving Furniture/Sofa fitting through door

Hi, would a sofa with dimensions H85cm, D92cm, W174cm (sofa does have feet which will add some to the height), fit through a door with dimensions H200cm, W73cm?

The sofa is from Next- called Michigan

Hi Katie
Tried looking on the internet for this sofa but was unable to locate it. So I'll tell you what I know. Due to the fact that the sofa is smaller than the height of the door it will make it easier. Question is ,what is the height of the sofa with the legs off and are the arms lower than the back. Besides the door are there any sharp turns before entry or after entry? If not I think your good to go Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few