Moving Furniture/Will my couch fit through the door of my apartment?

My couch has dimensions of 38"h x 96" w x 39"" d.  My door has dimensions of 36" w x 80".

The couch does have legs, removed they take away 1"-2". I can't be more specific as the couch is not purchased yet.

Please help!!

Hi Eric
Can you tell me the name of the piece? So I can find it online. Make sure there are no other sharp turns If this is a straight shot your good to go. If not get back to me to explain the maze. Other than that your good, Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few