Moving Furniture/Will couch fit in elevator

Question
Hi- I am wanted to purchase a couch that is 93" l, 39"d, and 31 h.  My elevator is 95h, 68w, & 47l and the door is 36x84.  Do you think movers will be able to fit the couch in the elevator?

Thank you!

Answer
Hi Alex
So sorry for being late. It sounds like this piece will have to take the stairs
Think of it this way . When your bringing the sofa into the elevator you have to remember that when you start to angle the sofa from corner to corner the length measurements change. The elevator height would need to be 115to make it upright. A t.v from top to bottom measures 40inches but from top corner to opposite bottom corner the measurements could range from 10 to 18 inch difference. Be careful check to see if the top is a false top in the elevator sometimes there is a grid to protect the lights. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer