Moving Furniture/Disassembling bed

Question
QUESTION: I purchased a klaussner international bed (series #705) approximately 7 years ago. I bought it new and it was delivered and assembled in my apartment.  I am now moving out and need to disassemble it to fit out the door and into the elevator and ultimately reassemble in the new location; however, I could not locate any bolts/screws where it was put together.  Are you able to assist?

ANSWER: Hi Lisa
You could start by checking underneath the sofa. Just take the dust cover off. If there are any bolts they would be on the left and right side.
To my knowledge Klaussner doesn't make sofa's with bolts. Which means you had a specialty delivery service take it apart. Unless you have done this before Lisa I'm sorry you'll have to call one of these vendors who disassemble and reassemble furniture.
1) All Furniture Services
2) Dr. Sofa
3) Wills Disassembly service
Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: I'm inquiring about a bed. Not a sofa.

Answer
Hi Lisa
I do apologize about that. Can you tell me what your having a problem with. I was unable to see what type of bedroom furniture this is. So if your having a taking the side rails out, there usually hooks so you would have to pull up . Other than that what are you having a problem with?

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer