Moving Furniture/DWR sleeper sofa through into house

Question
I live in a house built in the 30s. The front door is arched, and at its tallest point it is 79" high. (The sides are 62.5" high.) The front door is 35" wide. Adjacent to the front door is a second door, 79" high by 33" wide. These doors are part of the entry: 62.5" x 44.5.
I'm looking at the Bay Sleeper Sofa at DWR. The length of the sofa back is: 83.5". The length of the front of the sofa is: 78.75". The height of the back is: 28.25". The depth (width) of the sofa is: 32.5".
I live in the midwest. DWR has been shockingly unhelpful in my purchase decision, telling me to purchase white glove delivery and send it back (losing all delivery fees and paying a restocking fee) if it won't fit. Any advice you can give me will be much appreciated!

Answer
Hi Kathy
I'll make it real easy. Cause your doorway is an old archway and the tallest point is 79, that's only in one spot. So the only way this can go in is if its straight through. Because the height of the sofa is lower than the width of the door  that makes it fine to get in. If there are any sharp turns in a small area this will not fit. If there was a way to take a pic of the entry way so I could get a better Idea that would be great. You would need the ceiling to be 115 and the hallway needs to be 46inches wide so you can turn the sofa. But send the the doorway so I can match it up with the sofa. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer