Moving Furniture/Fitting a sofa

Question
Have sliding doors with max opening just shy of 33" considering leathercraft sofa 2670 which is 83x 35 hi and 39 deep with arms 24" high  or 929-00   84x 34 x 34 with arms 25"
or hancock and Moore Lennon sofa. Latter is 83 x 39 deep by36 high with arms 24 high or shucker 85x 37" deep by 37.5 deep and arms 23.75 high. Wi ll one sofa fit I easier or would one not fit at all? Can't make slider wider than 33" and it won't come out. Help, and thanks

Answer
Hi Jerry
I was able to see the first one and the 3rd one. The first one(Leather craft 2670) the legs come off where the third one didn't(Hancock & Moore Lennon). Besides the door being only 33 inches are there any sharp turns or narrow hallways to get to the entry way or after the entry way. Understand this will be a tight fit and this is leather. 50/50 shot it can get scratched. Take precautionary measures. Put a mat down in front of the doorway and after and then try to find a thin blanket or sheet so when they bring it in whatever side is on the doorside place the blanket over so no sharp objects can damage the furniture.
Sofa will need to be stood on one arm facing the entry way. Slowly bring the bottom arm into the entry while leaning the top arm the opposite way ever so slightly, once the arm has made it halfway start to rotate the sofa threw the door. Once in start to bring that side up while bringing the other side down and repeat the steps. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer