Moving Furniture/Fitting a sofa thru sliding door

Question
I need a new sofa. I found one that is 84" long 39" deep and has arms 25" high and back is  35" high will it fit thru an ope I g that is 33" wide? I cannot remove the sliding doors.  What is the dimension In Height or depth I should stick to if this wont work?  My present sofa is 84" x37 high x 36" deep

Answer
Hi Mary
I'm a little confused. The sofa you have now is that in your apt? Or that did not fit and that's why your looking for a new sofa?
The reason why I ask because the numbers for your sofa your looking at is a little smaller than the one you have if that one is in the apt then the new one will fit too.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer