Moving Furniture/Moving couches into my apartment

I want to purchase the following set of couches:

The initial doorway is about 31", followed by a narrow, steep flight of stairs (32" in width but high ceilings".  The doorway into the apartment is also 31".  There is not much room outside of the apartment door (just the narrow hallway).

Thank you for your help!!

Hi Danielle
Here's the thing. The sofa you like the legs come off so that helps. As long as the path is straight its a go. If the entry at the end of the hallway is either to the left or right then the hallway has to be at least 52 inches wide for the sofa to be able to make the turn. Danielle be careful if there are any turns. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few