Moving Furniture/Moving couches into my apartment

Question
Hello-

I want to purchase the following set of couches:  
http://www.americansignaturefurniture.com/living-room-furniture/upholstery/packa

The initial doorway is about 31", followed by a narrow, steep flight of stairs (32" in width but high ceilings".  The doorway into the apartment is also 31".  There is not much room outside of the apartment door (just the narrow hallway).

Thank you for your help!!

Answer
Hi Danielle
Here's the thing. The sofa you like the legs come off so that helps. As long as the path is straight its a go. If the entry at the end of the hallway is either to the left or right then the hallway has to be at least 52 inches wide for the sofa to be able to make the turn. Danielle be careful if there are any turns. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer