Moving Furniture/Settee and door!

I'm planning to purchase a sofa H81 x W222 x D108cm

My door width is 75 cm , its a little tight as it comes off the hall where there are bannisters.

Is it doable? I

Many thanks!

Hi Kate
I'll need a little more info to help you. Can you give me the name of the sofa your thinking of purchasing and maybe a pic of the obstacle. We need to know the width of the hallway and is the entry on the left or right of the hallway or is it straight through. What are the measurements of the arms are they the same height as the back? The more info the better. With the info you gave me the answer would be Not DOABLE. Peace Love and Happiness.

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few